Saturday, July 18, 2009

No Promises

Blog - Take One. So I'm starting a blog. For me, I feel this will be something like a journal/ scrapbook that I can keep for myself and share with my family. I'll be honest, my sister inspired me to do this. I love reading her blog and I excitedly check it as often as I can. Even though we talk regularly, I always get a little deeper insight into her daily life and it is something I really enjoy. I hope to write often, but I make no promises. I am still learning how to juggle life with a new baby and I'm sure many will agree it take practice.

However, I am excited to do this!! I already have a few ideas of things I would like to add and share with what I am sure will be masses of people. (My family is pretty big. Okay....so, I'm at least hoping that my sisters and parents will glance at it every now and then.) All joking aside, I am doing this for me. My hope is that this will be a release and not a stress in my life. I will write at my leisure and just have fun!! If you decide follow my blog, may you be relaxed and find some moments where You've Got To Laugh.

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!!! I know you will be so good at blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um you forgot to add PURSES on the things you love in your profile. Duh.

    ReplyDelete